August 4, 2012

Summer Kiln Opening, Blog move and Baby News!

Joseph and I are expecting our first child!  Crazy news, right?  Yep, but a huge blessing, too. Not much to report except that I'm almost 17 weeks along and we'll be finding out if our little one is a boy or a girl on August 16th.

For our next kiln opening, we're doing something special and revealing the gender of our little Sand-ling by providing the appropriately colored treats.  Come join us and help us celebrate!

August 18th from 9am to 5pm
&
August 19th from Noon to 5pm

Also, our blog is moving to our new website: www.josephsandpottery.com.  Check it out!

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww.... What wonderful news!! On August 16 my baby will go back to college for her second year in film school:)
    Don't blink, yours will be grown before you know what happened!Congrats to you both xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy! I loved and still love being Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I'll have to check out your new site with pottery, because I just stumbled upon yours!

    ReplyDelete